Saturday, 27 December 2014

Makeup Review: Megan Naik Eye Shadow Quad

Hello again!

I thought I would post a quick review with some swatches of the Colour Pop Megan Naik eye shadow quad. This was a collaboration between Colour Pop and makeup artist Megan Naik. It's a gorgeous quad for the winter/holidays and I really love it! 
My awful camera is not even showing how amazing these colours are in person!
Hope you guys liked this short review/swatches post! If you want a more in depth review of colour pop shadows, I have done one right here. I love this quad and these shadows are so great! Strongly recommend them to everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand before but the shade names are so unique! Lectra looks like a lovely shade :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fairly new and totally based in LA, made in the US as well. I live in Canada and so far they ship to Canada and the US but keep an eye out for them as they are planning to ship internationally soon! They are such a unique brand!! Super cheap and the best of quality!

      Delete
  2. loveee that gold colour Amira!! you blog such amazing products and make me want to buy everything lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool I know eh! These colourpop products specifically are freaking amazing!!!! Haha if you see my makeup collection, im addicted! Its bad!

      Delete
  3. I love the shade amira... its so pretty!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im obsessed with it!! This quad looks gorgeous used together!

      Delete
  4. I think your camera is not that awful! haha.. I love the colours. :) Nice post and I like your blog! Keep it going!

    www.inspireyourlifestyle.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much! I'm gonna check out your blog right now!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3