Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Makeup Review: Colour Pop Lippie Stix

Hello Lovelies!

Boy do I have a review for you today! I am so excited to share my thoughts and collection of my Colour Pop Lippie Stix. 
Colour Pop is an American company that is all made and shipped from Los Angeles. They started out pretty recently earlier this year and have blown up! I was very intrigued when they came out with lipsticks because I had tried their eyeshadows and they were different than any other eyeshadow I had ever tried. Their lippies are just as amazing! The best part is that everything on their website (not including sets) is $5. Each lippie is $5 and their eyeshadows are $5 as well! Their quality is phenominal, better than drugsore and even cheaper! 

They have three different finishes: Matte, Glossy, and Satin.
My favourite finish would have to be the mattes because they are creamy and comfortable and they last on me for at least 8 hours without having to retouch. 
This is how they come packaged. Cute and simple!
Button is the only glossy finish lippie I got. Frida is a satin and it feels amazing on the lips. And all the rest of the ones swatched on my arm are mattes! They are very pigmented and the colour is buildable on the lips without building up gunk. They are great to top other lipsticks as well. And seriously they are only $5! They ship to the US and Canada by the way!

I seriously love this company and I hope they continue to grow because their products are so unique and they support youtubers and beauty bloggers by partnering with them to make new products. I recommend their products to everyone! 

12 comments:

  1. waw that's so many haha :) They all look cute, but I like the flawless one. Too bad they don't ship to france :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so great! And I've read that they are shipping internationally soon!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe these are all only $5! They look so good! I need to shade leather in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes girl! Leather is soooo gorgeous! It shows up super vampy on the lips! I love it!

      Delete
  3. $5! Blimey! We do have some cheap lipsticks in the UK but the packaging looks no where near as sleek as these. The UK are so far behind, boo!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I know its crazy how cheap they are for their excellent quality! Keep a look out on their website because they intend to ship internationally soon!

      Delete
  4. I need to get these, i love matte lip products that aren't so drying and i love all the colours you got especially lumiere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lumière is seriously a one of a kind shade! My favourite of the bunch! It is this amazing purple that everyone needs in their life! Get it girl!!!

      Delete
  5. That's a lot of lippies haha but I've done that too.. got all shades at once . These shades are stunning especially Bichette, Flawless and Leather!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their shipping is $15 to Canada so I bought everything I wanted in one go! lol but they are worth every penny!

      Delete
  6. Leather looks so nice! Great post thank you for sharing x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3