Friday, 28 November 2014

Makeup Review: MAC Holiday Collection 2014 Objects of Affection

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone had a good black friday and you guys were able to get your hands on some great deals. We only recently started participating in black friday sales here in Canada so the whole things is very exciting and crazy! 
I recently purchased this gorgeous kit from MAC's Holiday Collection 2014. It's called Objects of Affection: Pink/Rose pigments. This was the only part of Mac's holiday collection that stood out to me and it sold out really quick online but luckily they had plenty available at my local Mac store. Below are some pictures and swatches. Enjoy!!
 The packaging is really chic and holiday glam appropriate. I really like it!
 Here are the stunning cranberry, rosy, gold coloured shades. I chose this one of the three different colour themes just for the shade called Heritage Rouge! It is simply stunning!
These are swatched using a brush that was dipped in Mac's Fix +.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if your Mac stores still have this set, I would really recommend purhcasing it. These shades are so gorgeous and they would look really great for some holiday glam looks! 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, reining riches is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh, I know! Im obsessed!! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I would love if you followed me back!

      Delete
  2. omg reigning riches is to die for...lovely swatches dear....xoxoxoxo.....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so gorgeous!! thank you so much for checking my blog out! I would love if you followed too!

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful collection, loving all the colors :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! And yes they are stunning in person! I strongly recommend getting your hand on this if you can!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3