Wednesday, 29 October 2014

Makeup Review: Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette

Hello again ladies! I'm on a roll this week with posts, lol! I have purchased several things over the past few months so instead of blogging a haul type post which is not as entertaining as youtube videos, I'm just going to review some of the products I've purchased in order to give you guys ideas of what's worth buying during this holiday season!

So I purchased the Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette recently but only for one purpose: ITS ON SALE!! It is on sale from $45 down to $19.99! I couldn't not buy it so I did and I am so impressed. I have never even seen the movie Pulp Fiction so I mainly bought it just because it was on sale, and I only bought the palette, not the rest of the Pulp Fiction collection. 
Urban Decay palettes are generally really great and they have amazing pigmentation. The only problem I have with them is that their products often have a lot of fallout. But this palette didn't have too much, mainly becase most of the shades are matte. The shades are perfect neutrals that can be used everyday or even turned into a gorgeous smokey eye. They have a perfect transitioning shade and its a mix of cool and warm browns with black and rich creamy white shades. 
*without flash*
*with flash*
These swatches are one swipe pigmentation, I was very impressed!
It's a great little palette thats perfect for every day and great for travel. It also has a little double sided brush that can be useful but I don't tend to use it. I prefer this to the either of the Naked Basics because I've swathed those in store and they seem so boring to me. This palette is so worth it right now for on $20, so girls grab it while you still can! Link to the palette is at the bottom of the post. 

http://www.sephora.com/pulp-fiction-palette-P387560?skuId=1635838

2 comments:

  1. thanks hun for your comments on my last post, feels good to be back and talk to you :)
    hope your doing well with your studies, take care sis' and may allah give you ease in what you do .

    ps: u look stunning in your Eid pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, and I love chatting with you too! Im doing better in school and I started a new job for the xmas season, so inshallah kheir! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3