Friday, 10 October 2014

Eid Mubarak: OOTD

Salam ladies! I hope for those who celebrated, you all had a wonderful Eid full of quality family time and great food. I had an interesting Eid this year with a rough start but a fun ending. I think I always have such high expectations for holidays and then when they don't turn out as planned, it bothers me more than it should. Anyway it ended nicely which is the important part. I wanted to post my outfit and makeup of the day. Outfit and makeup details will be below!


Scarf: Ardenes
Top: Suzy Shier
Watch: Guess
Pants: RW&CO
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Betsey Johnson
(lol dont mind my weird poses)

Foundation: Estée Lauder Double Wear in Cashew 3W2
and Makeup Forever HD in 123 Desert
Eyes: Makeup Geek eye shadows in bitten, cocoa bear, crème brulée, homecoming
and Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner on lid is in the shade Midnight Cowboy
Liner: Bobbi Brown Gel liner
Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (Love this stuff)
Lips: Gerard Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Cocoa Bean
Blush: Mac's Rocky Horror Blush in Crazed Imagination (Limited Edition)

Hope you guys enjoyed this type of post. I'd like to do more of them in the future! The pictures are not the best but they're just from my instagram!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you hun! If you want to follow my blog, here is how! http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/2014/09/the-followers-button.html

      Jenan

      Delete
    2. Sure, Jenan :) Following ;).Care to follow back? And BTW thanks a lot for your comment/

      Delete
    3. Yes of course! Followed! lol it didnt work the first time I guess, but I followed now for sure! and no problem, its tragic to see the mess on the streets there.

      Delete
  2. alhamdulillah. i was able to follow you, love.
    you looked great on eid. love that makeup you did. maybe you should share to us how you do your makeup. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? I love makeup so much, I didnt think anyone would be interested to see how I do it! haha maybe when I have a better camera inshallah, I will try it! and it finally worked, alhamdilah! Thank you so much, you look so beautiful on eid as well!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3