Saturday, 6 September 2014

Review: Lorac Pro 2

Hello bloggers! I've decided to skip the monthly favourites this month in order to review some new beauty products I bought in August. I live in Canada so certain makeup brands are not available here and do not ship to Canada either. So, I drove down to the U.S and finally explored the amazing store that is ULTA Beauty!! I was so excited, I was litterally squealing with joy as we got closer. When I walked in I felt like I wanted hug all the people that worked there. Lol anyway I did some damage and left super happy with a bag full of products I've had my heart set on buying for years! 

One of the newer items I picked up was the Lorac Pro 2 palette and I was certainly not disappointed. I apologise because my camera truly doesn't do these shades justice. 

These pictures are swatched with one swipe pigmentation. I did not even use a primer! They are so buttery and creamy and the tiniest amount goes a long way! The shades have cooler tones as opposed to the original lorac pro palette. They are both great palettes and their quality is phenominal! 

Some of the darker shades have the slightest bit of fallout if too much is picked up on the brush so I would just gently tap off the excess before applying to your eyelids.

I have a lot more reviews to come of some awesome products so let me know if you guys like what you see!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful palette! I would love to own this some day! I have seen a lot of good reviews.
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning, I cant stop using it! Hopefully you get your hands on this soon! <3
      Jenan

      Delete
  2. Great review hun, I so badly want the palette now. The colours are so gorgeous, love your swatches.
    xoxo
    resh-inspire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so muc hun! I'm working on perfecting my future pictures when I do reviews for other products! Thank you so much for the positive feedback! You dont know how much it means to me :)

      Jenan

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3