Saturday, 6 September 2014

11 more questions

Hello Ladies! I was nominated again for the Liebster award by the lovely Reshah. Please make sure to check out her inspiring blog! This time around, I will just be answering the questions but if you enjoy them please feel free to answer them yourself and let me know so I can check out your answers! 

1. How did you come across blogging?
I've always read my favourite blogs from various youtubers but I never really started blogging until I saw my friend Lena from escapeandlove's blog. Her blog was so inspiring to me and it really triggered the old writer in me. I started my blog just to vent and it ended up translating into a beauty and lifestyle type blog. I'm happy with it and I got to meet some lovely bloggers online because of it!

2. Do you read? What are your three top favourite books?
Yes, I love reading! I love the Harry Potter books, the Hunger Games trilogy and the book I mentioned in my last post called Loser by Jerry Spinelli.

3. What is your favourite quotation?
Always appreciate things before they're gone.

4. Are you a red, pink or nude lips kind of person?
I love me some red lipstick! The darker and vampier the better!

5. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Loud, funny, whiny

6. What do you dislike the most?
I dislike a LOT of things. Choosing the worst of the worst is tough.

7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I'm not quite sure but hopefully I want to be working at a job I love, maybe living in a house with my husband. I would like to have a child by that point hopefully.

8. What genre movie would you choose to watch?
Comedy for sure!

9. What is your favourite makeup brand?
This is tricky because I don't have a favourite. But I use eye shadow a lot and if I had to choose my favourite eye shadow company it would be Makeup Geek. They have the best eye shadows on the market and their price point is great!

10. You had to leave your house in a hurry, what would you not leave the house without (makeup wise)?
I would have to choose lipstick for sure. That is really the only thing I ever need to touch up during the day.

11. If you had to wear bright red cheeks or have drawn in eyebrows, which one would you choose?
My eyebrows are pretty thick already so I would choose bright red cheeks! 

Feel free to answer these questions yourselves. I've already nominated a few people in my last post, so I'll leave it open to whoever wants to try it this time around! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats again ;) I have seen the Hunger Games and now I really want to read the books. I still haven't read Harry Potter. I loved reading your answers!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! and please please please read Harry Potter!! ASAP!! The best, most amazing magical books of life!! And tell you've at least watched the movies?? They are great, so are the hunger games!
      Jenan

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3