Tuesday, 19 August 2014

My Travel Bucket List

Maybe I am desperate for a vacation but can't help but dream of all the places I want to see at some point in my life. I have travelled before but I've always craved a trip to a new place where I can stay at a hotel and explore the area like a tourist. I would love to visit these places one day.

New York City
England
Singapore
Amsterdam
Mykonos, Greece

These are my top five travel bucket list places I would love to visit one day. Pictures are obviously not mine but they were pretty. Let me know if any of you have been to or want to visit these places too!

7 comments:

  1. mykonos, santorini, paxos, and athens in Greece are all at the top of my list .. just Greece in general! (but I always say i'd want Greece to be a trip I take with my husband whenever he comes along hehe) but other then Greece, I want to see Bali, Shanghai, Australia, Dubai, Bora Bora, Seattle (I don't know why Seattle but I feel like I would really like it) .... and the rest of the world haha! Inshallah one day we get to visit these places!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inshallah! Omg those places sound amazing! By the way I've been to Athens a few times and its soooooo beautiful!! You would love it there! I really hope one day we get to travel somewhere we love!

      Delete
    2. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! I hope you answer my questions check it out on my blog!

      Delete
  2. I will definitely join you in your travel experience! those destinations are definitely on my list, really beautiful places! xx

    http://herplaceattheuniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they all amazing! I want to travel so badly! Inshalla one day!

      Delete
  3. Singapore looks beautiful in these pictures, masha Allah! Bora Bora tops my travel list every single time. It looks so serene and peaceful and just plain beautiful. If you ever hop on a plane and find yourself in England, I'll happily show you around lil ol' London!

    Rukaiya | Muslim in the Big City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! That would be amazing, inshallah ya rab! If I ever go to the UK I will definitely contact you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3