Wednesday, 6 August 2014

A few of my favourite things: July Edition

Happy belated Eid to all those who celebrated! Alhamdilah I celebrated with my family and my husband for the first time which was nice. I hope everyone had a lovely Eid as well and as usual, better late than never I will be sharing my favourites with you guys! 

My first favourite in July was the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. I was happily surprised with how much I love this product. It has six contour and highlighting shades made to work on most skin tones and they are all perfect. I like to use the yellow matte shadow to set my undereye concealer and the contouring powders to bronze and contour my cheek bones and nose. It's definitely worth the investment in my opinion!



After trying several cleansers because my neutrogena one just wasn't cutting it anymore, I decided to try this cleanser because of its scent. I have this weird thing where I smell beauty products before swatching or testing them (I know, my husband thinks I'm a weirdo for this), but the smell of this cleanser is amazing!! I have noticed my breakouts clear much faster when using this and keeps the nasty oils away all day. 




This lovely product is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and it is amazing! It just makes your makeup blend and sit so smooth and flawless on your face. I love the fact that it has a flat side and a pointy side because it can be used for concealer and foundation and any cream contouring. It's better than the beauty blender and a third of the price! You can use it damp or dry and it will make your makeup look stunning!



These are my favourites for the month of July! I'm keeping it short and sweet this time! Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3