Thursday, 5 June 2014

MAC Haul: Alluring Aquatic, Pedro Lourenço Collections and more!

I have definitely broken the bank this month on makeup but sometimes I can't help myself! The things MAC has come up with this month are simply beautiful. The first collection is called Alluring Aquatics and it was instantly famous for its aqua coloured packaging and raised water drop look. It was really cool and the colours of the products were really nice for the summer! I also bought one item from the Pedro Lourenço collection which was the powder blush duo. Lastly, I picked up a few items that I've been meaning to try for a while now which is Mac's Girl About Town  and the infamous Fix+ spray. Also Lorde's new lipstick came out today and I bought the lipstick called Pure Heroin which I am so excited to wear in the fall! Pictures are below!

Pedro Lourenço Powder Blush Duo in Coral
Alluring Aquatic Extra Dimension Bronzer in Delphic
Alluring Aquatic Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Sea Worship
Alluring Aquatic Extra Dimension Blush in Sea Me, Hear Me
Alluring Aquatic Lipstick in Enchanted One, and Goddess of the Sea
Duo Powder Blush that is so beautiful mixed or seperately applied. The lighter pink is matte and the darker mauve colour has a light sheen to it. Would look great in the fall!
Mac's Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Sea Worship is such a gorgeous shade that is beautiful on the lid with some mascara and a soft brown in the crease to add some dimension!
Mac's Extra Dimension blush in Sea Me, Hear Me which is a beautiful mauve-pink blush with a peach undertone (hard to explain) and it simply beautiful because it gives a sheen to the cheek!
Lipsticks in Enchanted One which is a Matte nude colour that works for medium/tan skin. It's really nice because while it is a matte it isn't drying and it doesn't tug at your lips when applying. And Goddess of the Sea which is a really pretty plummy purple shade that would look stunning with a tan!
A great setting spray to refresh your face while holding your makeup in place this summer!
Mac's Mini Pigment in Melon is such a pretty shade to pop on all over the lid this summer with a soft brown in the crease and some liner! And the price is fitting because the pigment is mini but will last so long as most pigments do!
 Lorde's Pure Heroine Lipstick from her collection. This lipstick is a cross over of Mac's Cyber and Heroine. It's a striking lipstick for those who like a vampy look!
Girl About Town is a beautiful pink with blue undertones. It is such a nice colour to pair with a simple cat eye this summer!


So obviously the trend with most my purchases is that they're meant to be suitable for summer. I am loving the idea of just simple one eyeshadow looks and bright lips! I know I went a little crazy but these items were purchased over the span of a month and I was mainly compelled to buy them because of Mac's free express shipping with the launch of every collection. Just make sure to choose carefully and not purchase anything just for the hype. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3