Wednesday, 18 June 2014

A Few of My Favourite Things: May Edition!

It's a little late to be doing a May favourites but I've had a few things that I've had for a while but have been loving especially in the month of May. These are great products for the summer!




These Milani baked blushes have been raved about all over youtube and for good reason! They are so great and the pigmentation is beautiful! I have the shades Bellissimo Bronze, Berry Amore and Dolce Pink. They are so gorgeous and the gold lines that weave through the powder creates a stunning glow on the cheek which makes it perfect the summer!





This foundation is amazing! I used it for my wedding and I bought the bottle instantly. It comes with a pump which is convenient and its great for people with oily skin because it keeps you matte for most of the day. It has a really smooth finish and its coverage is medium coverage but can be buildable to a full coverage. It can be applied nicely with a flat top kabuki brush or a beauty blender. My shade is the colour 123 Desert.





This is the Urban Decay's super-saturated ultra intense waterproof cream eyeliner. I have tried a few different gel liners but this one is my favourite! It applies so smoothly and doesn't tug at your eyelid like other gel liners do. It sets to a matte finish and stays put the entire day.





This is the best makeup creation ever! Especially for a big-brow'd girl like me! I have really thick, bushy eyebrows and I refuse to trim, tweeze, wax, or thread them, litterally nothing! And I have my personal reasons for why I don't do them but either way they get unruly at times so this clear brow gel is a lifesaver. It keeps them put all day and I don't have to touch up at all during the day!




Tiki is an affordable high-lighter from the drug store. It was from the brand Hard Candy and I love it. Drug store bronzers and high-lighters are tricky because the colour is never spot on and they can be really powdery. But this high-light is gorgeous for the summer! I used this product in my post called Summer dewy glow! Check it out! http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/2014/05/motd-summer-glowydewy-look.html



I'm not a big clinique girl but everyone and their mama has been raving about this so I thought I would try it and so far I do believe its worth the hype! I love this gel moisturizer because its a gel. It sinks into my skin right away and doesn't leave a greasy residue and its a great "moisture surge" for your skin. I use it on my face and especially on my little dry patches and I can see a difference already!




Hope this gives you some ideas for things to pick up this summer. These are some items I've been loving especially in May! These products are all great for the summer and I would highly recommend them to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3