Monday, 26 May 2014

MOTD: Summer glowy/dewy look!

I love makeup and I've been playing around with more eye shadows and high lighters lately to achieve the summer glow I want! These are all the products I've used to achieve this look! My goal was to be soft on the eyes and lips and really make my cheek bones pop! Hope you like it, let me know what you think in the comments. 


Products used, in order:
1. Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
2. Garnier's Skin Renewal BB Cream in Medium/Dark (the slightly lighter one)
3. MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NC30 (to brighten up under eye areas and laugh lines and also to prime eyelids)
4. Set my face with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder in Transparent
5. For eyes I used a fluffy brush with MAC's Delphic bronzer in my crease and Makeup Geek's Beaches and Cream eye shadow on lid. 
6. For eyeliner I used a glimmerstick Pencil from Avon in Black
7. For mascara I used Benefit's They're Real
8. For lips I used Rimmel's colour rush balm in Keep Mauving. 
9. For bronzer I used MAC's Delphic bronzer from the new Alluring Aquatics Collection (it's stunning btw) and I used it to contour around my cheekbones and temples.
10. For blush I used Milani's Baked Blush in Berry Amore.
11. For my hi-lighter I used Hard Candy's Bronzer/Hi-lighter in Tiki (the most important step, really makes your cheek bones glow). 



I know this may seem like a lot of products to have on my face for the summer but I needed my makeup to last all day because I was going to work. Either way I really liked it and it didn't feel cakey or heavy at all! This is my first post where I am showing my face and I hope to do more once I figure out how to get the best pictures with my camera! As for now, this is just a selfie taken from my phone. I used the app called Aviary to edit. Let me know if you like these posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3