Monday, 28 April 2014

Sephora Haul: Skin Bender

I have been waiting patiently for my latest Sephora spree to come in the mail and I just got it today! I have been absolutely obsessed with skin products lately, so I've been looking for things that will give my skin the little boost it needs for the summer. I found this great set on Sephora's website called the Sephora Favourites "Skin Bender". As you can see in the picture it comes with travel sizes of some of their best skin products by a variety of their amazing brands. Most of these travel sizes cost quite a bit on their own so I couldn't believe I got this entire set for so cheap! It says $48 on the bag but because I live in Canada it cost about $58, which is still incredible! There is enough product in each of them to be able to try them out over a period of time! Also you get a really nice makeup bag with the package!

This set contains: 
- 0.23 oz Algenist Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil 
- 1.9 oz Bliss® High Intensity 24-'Heaven'™ Healing Body Balm 
- 0.17 oz Dr. Jart Ceramidin™ Cream 
- 1 oz First Aid Beauty Ltd. Ultra Repair Cream 
- 0.5 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil 
- 0.67 oz Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial 
- 0.3 oz L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream 
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation® 
- 1 oz Origins Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash 
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth CC Cream SPF 30 in Light-Medium 
- Cosmetic bag 



I also picked up the Benefit's primer trio mainly so I could finally try out the infamous Porefessional! The pack of three cost about $22 and it comes with three primers in their travel sizes. 


Finally, since it was birthday this month I got Sephora's annual birthday gift for free! This year they are products by Makeup Forever including a mascara and a gorgeous lipstick!



Here are some more picture of the all the products!




Once I start trying all the products out and see how they work on my skin, I will post an update and see if I will be repurchasing any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3