Thursday, 13 March 2014

Makeup Review: Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

So I wanted to do a super quick review of Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. I've been loving this primer under my makeup for the past month. I've been using it under liquid foundation and powder foundations. It makes my makeup glide on so smooth and it really does help get rid of the look of pores.


So this is the tube! Packaging gets an A+ because it is so cute!

It is a clear gel looking primer and I use my fingers to apply it. I would recommend waiting a minute or two after applying it before putting on foundation just because it's super smooth so you don't want your foundation sliding all over when you apply it. Other than that it helps my makeup last all day!

4 comments:

  1. I'm having trouble becoming a member of you blog :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm, Im not sure why, I've added the new "join this site" gadget this morning and you are the second person to tell me its not working :/ I'm not sure why, but I appreciate you telling me! :)

      Delete
    2. Actually I see you! haha, it shows you are a member! Maybe it takes a little time :D but thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. This is my favourite primer of all time! It's even better than the porefessional in my opinion ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3