Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Get to Know Me Tag: 21 Questions

I've been really obsessed with blog tags recently and so I thought I'd try one myself! If you happened to come across my page these are just a few things you'll learn about me! Try it out yourself too :)
1. Are you named after anyone? Not sure but I think what happened is that my best friend was born about eight months before me and for about two weeks she had my name before her parents renamed her. So my parents got inspired by her initial name and called me Jenan! Pronounced (Jen-anne) by the way!
2. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, I went years without crying and then I turned twenty and the crying gene from my mom hit me! That woman cries way too much and now I'm the same :(
3. Do you have kids? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Maybe, sometimes I can be an amazing friend, always there for you but sometimes I can complain too much and get distant. 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I'd like to think I do but I don't really. 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Hell no! 
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Nesquik
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes. I like to look at eyes. People have really interesting eyes and as weird as it sounds they almost tell a story. 
9. What is your eye colour? Dark brown, almost black
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Scary movies with happy endings!
11. Favorite smells? Citrus, clean laundry, men's cologne.
12. Summer or winter? Neither, I'm a spring and fall kinda girl! But for the purpose of the questions, summer because there is no school!
13. Computer or television? Computer, mainly because it's also my television!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Across the globe, far away!
15. Do you have any special talents? I'd like to think I can sing and my friends (who I've sang to) like my voice.
16. Where were you born? Canada
17. What are your hobbies? Makeup!! I like to practice applying different makeup looks on myself and some look pretty cool!

18. Do you have any pets? Nope.
19. Favorite movie? All the Harry Potter movies!
20. Do you have any siblings? Two younger brothers.
21. What are you afraid of? I am deathly afraid of spiders or any bug in general. I have a panic attack every time I see one and I completely freak out! I have goosebumps just writing this now.

Hope you enjoyed and got to know me a little better! Try this tag out yourself and post a link in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. hehe loved this! such a cool tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I thought it was fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! i would follow your blog but you don't have a follow button anywhere :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lool I just realized that! I think I fixed it now, thanks for pointing that out :D

      Delete
  4. It was good to know more about you, I also love the Harry Potter movies, and I also have to yourger siblings, but they are girls ;)

    xoxo

    Her Place at The Universe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wanted sisters when I was younger but Im okay with being the only girl now! And yay to loving harry potter!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love reading them and I will always reply when I can! <3